Whether you are an employer or an employee you can be assured that we are guided in our daily decisions and actions by our bespoke Code of Conduct. We implement and are proud of our high, ethical standards.
Our Ethics and Confidentiality Policy supports a culture of openness, trust and integrity in all of our management and business practices. All employees understand and constantly uphold the policy.
Individually and collectively, we are always mindful of our responsibility to respect and protect our integrity, and to continually:
- Provide accurate, complete and objective information
- Respect the confidentiality
- Act in good faith and exercise due care in all we do
- Comply with all rules and regulations
- Proactively promote ethical behaviour
Conflict of Interest
Conflict of interest requires employees to avoid any activity, investment, or interest that might reflect unfavourably the reputation of their employer.
CareerWise Recruitment employees, as representatives of the Company, are obligated to place the interest of the Company, in any transaction involving the Company, ahead of any personal interest or personal gain.
They are obliged to disclose all facts in any situation where a potential conflict of interest may arise. Employees are expected to seek clarification and discuss any questions about potential conflict of interest with a Company Director.
Our customers are our business. Customer satisfaction is a determinant of our success so we settle for nothing less than a one-hundred per cent satisfaction mark in all our transactions.
We are devoted to developing ‘customer enthusiasm’ and are passionate about exceeding, not simply meeting, customer expectations.
We pride ourselves in anticipating the changing needs of customers and creating timely, innovative and superior services.
We acknowledge our individual responsibility to ensure our collective success by practising and promoting the following values. These values reflect a shared view of how we want to operate and be seen by others.
We pursue our mission with honour, fairness and respect for the individual, ever mindful that there is no ‘right way’ to do the ‘wrong thing’. We uphold the values of CareerWise Recruitment in every action and decision. We are committed to act in good faith, to comply with the rule of law and regulations.
CareerWise Recruitment remains dedicated to its customers. We uphold high standards of excellence that serve to make us a premier organisation. We are committed to continuous improvement in developing and implementing our service.
Through striving to be the best in our work, our ideas and our services, we believe that we are demonstrating our pledge to delivering optimal customer satisfaction. We are determined to do the best at what matters most. Our success depends on our employees’ ability to deliver the consistent level of excellence expected by all who rely on us.
We value our employees, candidates, business partners, vendors and customers and treat them with respect as individuals. We operate in a climate of openness and trust in which each of us fully grants others respect and cooperation.
Code of Ethics and Confidentiality
CareerWise Recruitment’s Code of Ethics determines that employees must:
- Be honest and ethical in their conduct, including ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations
- Maintain the confidentiality of information entrusted to them by the Company or its customers except when authorised or otherwise legally obligated to disclose
- Deal fairly with customers, suppliers, competitors and employees
- Provide information that is accurate, completely objective, relevant, timely, and understandable
- Proactively promote ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers in the work environment
- Protect and ensure the proper use of Company assets
- Prohibit improper or fraudulent influence over the external auditor