CareerWise recruitment are currently seeking an accounts assistant to join a busy finance department for our Galway based Client. You will report to the Financial Controller.
- You will assume full control of creditors ledger including daily input of purchase invoices and responsibility for queries relating to payments.
- Processing of Bi/Weekly Payroll including posting journal.
- Processing of Cashbook and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Input and processing of employee expenses.
- Completion of Month end journals including but not limited to wages, petty cash, bank, revaluation, debtors and creditors ledger.
- Intrastats returns and other statutory returns required by various government offices and bodies
- VAT return
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- IATI or part qualified accountant would be desireable.
- Previous experience in a similar role for approximately 1-2 years necessary.
- Good Systems Knowledge, ERP advantageous.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)