|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
- Co-ordination and Supervision of area resources.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with external vendors
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science/Quality/Technical). Masters preferred.
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.