|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
Manufacturing & Production
Role of this position
- Create a supply plan for a portfolio of products monitoring the factory capacity (across multiple work centers), inventory and customer requirements
- Define and implement balanced production plans and levelled schedules to achieve execution of production plan
- Update and review the schedule and workload, analyze deviations to plan, propose recovery plans, preventive / mitigating actions, what-if scenarios for plan optimization
- Review materials and capacity requirements for S&OP supply process and highlight potential issues and provide resolutions for potential deviations to plan.
- Develop and drive inventory reduction strategies and activities to achieve & exceed inventory targets.
- Drive delivery of customer STR KPI working collaboratively cross-functionality to exceed the targets
- Liaise closely with relevant functions to ensure the planning and control process is supported by accurate BOMs, routings, yields etc.
- Develop, maintain, analyze and publish KPI's relevant to business unit & department as appropriate.
- Provide support to other team members in fulfilling the agreed company objectives and strategy.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP planning & related supply chain functionality is essential.
- Experience of Kinaxis Rapid Response is desired
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience in a multinational Supply Chain environment with exposure to all or some of demand management (DM), master scheduling (MPS), capacity planning (CRP), material planning (MRP) and inventory control.
- Demonstrated achievement of driving inventory reduction initiatives and exposure to lean supply chain techniques.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good communicator, team player, proactive and strong inter personal skills.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.