A CNC Miller is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.
The Ideal Candidate will have extensive experience in CNC Milling and be confident to take on small batch to one off complex components on several material types.
Role of this position
- Extensive experience in programming, preferably with Siemens or Fanuc.
- Knowledge of M codes and G codes required.
- Experience of using CAM to programme is an advantage.
- Ability to programme direct from the controller using either conversational or G codes.
- Ability to work with various types of material from Aluminium, Cobalt Chrome, Titanium, Plastics and Stainless Steel.
- In- Depth understanding of geometric tolerances.
- 5 Axis experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven ability to work in a fast- paced busy environment producing quality work to a high standard.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)