CQV Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Meath based client. This role will manage, plan and execute adherence to the Site Validation Master Plan which includes Plant and Process Equipment Validation, Requalification and Validation of Utility Systems.
Role of this position
- Oversight of the Commissioning, Qualification, Validation team, ensuring all projects are on schedule and meet the set timelines.
- Management and development of members of the team to ensure appropriate levels of training, competency and capability.
- Manage, coordinate and guide the execution of the validation master plan.
- Effectively monitor and communicate the validation activities and execution plan to other teams, project managers and key stakeholders.
- Lead validation projects and complete all associated project documentation in line with Quality and Regulatory expectations.
- Level 8 qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical).
- Demonstrated leadership with at least 8 years' experience in a people management role.
- A record in delivering results in a cross functional environment.
- Competent Validation, CQV or Technical Leader with credentials in delivery excellence in pharmaceutical operations.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)