A Chemical Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Shannon based manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- The role involves working closely with Production, HSE and Engineering teams to develop new chemical treatment process.
- Responsible to develop robust, efficient and safe manufacturing processes and to ensure smooth handover to Production
- Responsible for Chemical processes on-site as a subject matter expert.
- Manage the development of chemical processes including fixture & equipment design for chemical surface treatment process. Ensuring will compliance with EH&S standards.
- Prepare raw materials, fixtures and carry out and coordinate development trials and experimental preproduction runs for new products
- Education in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Chemistry to at least degree level.
- Previous chemical safety, processing and manufacturing experience of 5 - 10 years
- Experience with hazardous acid chemical treatment processes would be a distinct advantage in either immersion or flow through systems.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)