A Clean Utilities Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our expanding Cork based Biotech Client.This is a key role to ensure that the day to day operations of the Utilities provided are compliant. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- The primary focus of the position is on GMP/clean utilities and operations (WFI, Purified Water, Clean Steam, Reverse Osmosis, Process Gasses, and HVAC systems).
- Support audits on clean utility systems.
- Point of contact for Quality Alerts and Bulletins for Utility Systems. Review and prepare formal responses.
- Complete periodic reviews and other compliance documentation aligned with the site QMS.
- Review and approve Utility & HVAC modifications, change requests, and SOP's.
- Conduct life cycle analysis of all critical system equipment to ensure equipment is upgraded and replaced in accordance with the Site Master Plan
- Represent the Utilities engineering group and lead highly technical cross-functional teams and work across utilities engineering areas to deliver robust and sustainable solutions and business processes.
- Drive functional commitments on initiatives and provide high level of oversight and coordination to seamlessly integrate utility engineering efforts within the site.
- Act as the utilities engineering expert and technical consultant to management in identifying opportunities, prioritizing work and will make sound recommendations for design and construction solutions.
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering), Masters preferred.
- 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- Desirable to have qualification in Reliability Engineering and/or Project Management.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)