Cloud Specialist required by CareerWise recruitment for our client based in Limerick. Contact Joe Robbins.
Working as part of the Client Global Support Technical Service delivery team, this role will provide comprehensive Cloud technical support across diverse cloud-based environments.
Role of this position
- Working as a cloud engineer within the Service Delivery Management team to onboard new customers and implement service improvement plans
- Oracle Cloud (OCI, OCI-C), Azure, AWS, Office 365, Active Directory, VMware, Server, storage, backups, network
- End to end project work
- Industry Knowledge - minimum 5 years
- Educated to degree level (BSc/BA) or equivalent in IT or related discipline
- Strong Technical background with understanding and / or hands on experience of Infrastructure / Networks, Software Development and Web Technologies.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems, particularly Windows server, MS office
- Demonstrated experience and possess working knowledge and skills related to Oracle cloud, VMware, Infrastructure and related IT resources