|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
Manufacturing & Production
Executive / Management
Role of this position
- Develop and ensure that sourcing strategies are fully implemented and executed.
- Manage products being transferred in and out of the various manufacturing sites.
- Proactively identify report & manage constraints within the end-to-end Supply Chain which will impact on Customer Service levels.
- Generate and present daily / weekly / monthly reports and metrics as appropriate.
- Represent the "Voice of the Supplier" within the Organisation.
- Participate in NPI and product launches by partaking in meetings, offering constructive advice and collaborating with the Operations, Marketing and Customer teams to ensure a successful product launch.
- Work on challenging assignments with clearly defined business objectives, solving problems and supporting the needs of Operations and other functions.
- Establish a competency around commodity pricing expertise, where relevant commodities pricing is tracked, monitored and understood allowing for forecasting intelligence/guidance to be provided and reflected in the annual standard cost setting
- Working with other Commodity Managers in the Strategic Sourcing organization to identify major projects that need to be transferred to another supplier either for cost savings opportunity, rationalisation or for other business needs.
- Negotiating Long Term Agreements with prospective suppliers to achieve year over year cost savings and build alliances with strategic vendors and work with Legal Counsel to streamline such agreements where necessary.
- Expertise in outsourced manufacturing and managing manufacturing and supplier agreements.
- Familiar with cGMP compliance requirements, best practices, Purchasing Controls in an FDA regulated medical device industry.
- Project Management experience and proven track record of successful leadership of high impact projects
- Ability to lead and support several concurrent projects and develop strong relationship within cross-functional teams.
- Experience in negotiations with suppliers and in commodity management capacity required.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- Proven track record with at least 5 years in supply chain management
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021 429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org