A Demand Planner is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Collect information and collaborate with other Supply Chain functions, as well as with Marketing and Sales, and Finance.
- Utilize alternative methods such as market models, life cycle profiles, and data substitution to generate scenarios testing sensitivity to an array of parameters to arrive and align on the most probable forecast.
- Incorporate Customer and/or Market event demand that is not yet captured through the use representative sales history and statistical modelling
- Generate scenarios considering products, past event data, customer/market analysis, cannibalization, substitution, and other relevant parameters.
- University Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Data Science, Statistics & Predictive Analytics.
- Supply Chain Certification (APICS, IBF etc.) desirable.
- 2-5 years related experience
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) is preferred
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)