Director of Financial Reporting
|Title||:||Director of Financial Reporting|
|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
Role of this position
- Lead financial reporting operationally, technically, commercially and strategically reporting to Partners
- They would need to be technically aware and be able to lead a team of 8 senior Managers
- Understand the Audit Asset Management industry and our client's position in it.
- Have a strategic vision and the ability to action that, meet commercial targets, achieve efficiencies operationally and increase brand awareness.
The role will also include be able to:
- Define financial reporting products better to make it more understandable to potential clients;
- Use skillsets in financial reporting to do more financial reporting advisory in the off peak season;
- Market stronger and continually in the US
- Create a separate financial reporting outsourcing team that is ready for larger contracts
- Develop IT solutions
- Big 4 trained and qualified chartered accountant with 5-8 yeare pqe
- The successful candidate is likely to be currently at Associate Director or Director level in a Big 6.
- Understand the Audit Asset Management industry and highly regulated fund structures
- They would need to have a strategic vision and the ability to action that, meet commercial targets, achieve efficiencies operationally .
- Drive and ambition to work and creative something significant for themselves over the next 5-8 years
- They would have to be prepared to travel, work extremely hard and be able to completely structure themselves and be a self starter.
Please call Brendan Long today for initial confidential discussion on 061 365972 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.