|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Tour plant to inspect fire and safety equipment, machinery and facilities to identify and correct potential hazards and ensure compliance with Safety Regulations.
- Determines requirements for safety clothing and devices, and designs, builds and installs or directs installation of safety devices on machinery.
- Conducts & coordinates safety training to educate workers about emergency response, safety policies, laws and practices.
- Investigates accidents, incidents and near misses to minimize reoccurrence and prepares accident reports.
- Inputs data to internal corporate databases and regulatory bodies as required.
- Conducts air quality tests for presence of harmful gases and vapour.
- Responsible for identifying health & safety hazards and recommending corrective actions.
- H&S and Risk Management knowledge and experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- 4 + Years' Experience as an EHS Engineer.
- Thorough understanding of EHS Regulations, Legislation & Policy.
- Knowledge of ISO standards - 9001, 13485, 14001, OHSAS 18001 are desirable.
- Excellent PC skills & proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Packages.
- Self-starter, analytical, problem solving skills, ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent communication, presentation and training skills.
- Available to travel to sites throughout Ireland. Ad-Hoc International Travel.
- Full clean driving licence required.
- Degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent is required with a Diploma in Health & Safety.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021-4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.