An EHS Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment to join our North Cork based engineering client - a leading supplier of process solutions to the Biopharma sector. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Provide safety support and information to employees.
- Identify safety training needs and coordinate safety training programs.
- Assist in Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment activities
- Develop/Update Job Safety Analyses/Risk Assessments as needed
- Perform internal safety audits.
- Support emergency preparedness procedures
- Chair plants' Safety Committee meetings and communicate best practices with other sites.
- Schedule/Conduct/Evaluate Emergency Response Drills at site
- Successfully manage and complete all EH&S related work assignments and duties in a timely manner.
- Review incident reports (accidents and near misses) and follow-up as necessary to ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided.
- Properly respond to day-to-day EH&S related issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain required detailed record keeping; report EH&S required data to Corporate Office.
- 5+ years ' experience at a management level in this specific discipline, preferably with direct responsibility for multi-site operations, both domestic, international and 2-3 years' experience in running a site safety program.
- Level 7 degree, ideally related to workplace safety, industrial engineering, or similar discipline.
- Practical knowledge of HSA (Ireland) & OSHA (USA) regulatory requirements.
- Experience with HSA compliance.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021 -4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)