An Environmental EHS Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Pharma client. Initial 12 month contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Responsible for the management of the IED Licence issued by the EPA. Primary site contact with the EPA.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the IED Licence, Corporate Environmental Standards and any applicable legislation.
- Subject Matter Expert for Wastewater Treatment Plant and Air Abatement Systems.
- Responsible for Waste Management and supervision of the Total Waste Management Contract.
- Supervision of site environmental sampling - noise, groundwater, wastewater, air, surface water etc. in compliance with the IED Licence.
- Preparation of periodic reporting, including Annual Environmental Report, Corporate Annual Reporting, Dangerous Goods Annual Report.
- Responsible for management of the Environmental Budget.
- Organisation of EHS Induction training and EHS Training Matrix for the site.
- Maintenance of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 Certified systems.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar EHS role in an IED/IPPC licenced facility
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)