Electrical Controls Design Engineer required for our client based in Limerick.
Role of this position
- The successful candidate will be required to determine and specify electrical requirements and create electrical designs for all machine builds, ensuring all associated documentation is complete.
- He/she will support projects from an electrical design perspective from the initial concept stage to final completion of each project.
- Third level qualification in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Electrical Apprenticeship or other relevant electrical design related discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience in an electrical design role is essential
- Experience in instrumentation and control panels.
- Solidworks electrical experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Standards - EN 60204-1, EN 13849-1
- Proactive, excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)