Electronic Design Engineer
|Title||:||Electronic Design Engineer|
|Sector||:||IT / Software
Engineering & Technical
Role of this position
- Design and testing of Electronic hardware for new products.
- Re-design of existing electronic hardware to add new functionality and improve reliability.
- Follow standards and industry best practices to improve system performance and safety.
- Lab and field testing of complete product electronic systems.
- Create detailed software specification documents for the software engineers to work from.
- Lab and field testing of prototype software on products.
- Create software test reports, with detailed descriptions on how to replicate any bugs found.
- Participate in the Design and Code Review Process with Software Engineers.
- Create detailed wiring harness drawings for manufacturers.
- Build prototype wiring harnesses to facilitate initial machine testing.
- Liaise with purchasing department and suppliers in the early stages of development to optimise manufacturing efficiency, quality and costs of electronic components.
- Field testing will be a large part of the role during summer months.
- Proactively review and recommend improvements to existing electronic system designs.
- Relevant Education and a passion for Electronics
- 1-2 years experience of Electronic Design
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.