Electronics / Production Technician required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Shannon.
Our Client is continuously developing and manufacturing new products for our customers and have both an R & D and manufacturing facility in Shannon.
Role of this position
- This position is as part of our production team responsible for the debug and analysis of customer returns detailing any trends that may arise from this analysis.
- The Incumbent will also be responsible for test/debug of MRB from production builds.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a Diploma or Higher Qualification in Electronic Engineering (Level 7 on NFQ) or equivalent
- At least 2 years working in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- The following skills would provide the candidate with a distinct advantage:
- A good working knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
- Analysis and root cause identification of customer field failures of electronic modules
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Ability to adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)