Engineering Program Manager
|Title||:||Engineering Program Manager|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Executive / Management
The successful candidate lead the team to deliver key programs or projects per associated timelines, quality requirements within budgetary constraints.
Role of this position
* Responsible for managing project managers & engineers tasked with the effective introduction of New products & technologies in line with divisional product portfolios.
* Responsibility for project & stakeholder management, people management and technical assessment of all assigned projects.
* B.S in Engineering, Science or business discipline required or a related masters degree.
* 3 to 5 Years leadership experience or substantial engineering support or project management experience in a team based environment is required.
* Experience in managing a new products or process team preferred.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and presentation skills essential.
* Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product introduction in a regulated environment preferred
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.