An Executive Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
This is a maternity cover for a highly professional executive assistant to provide high level administrative support to our valued client.
Role of this position
- To provide a professional executive administration service to the Company Secretary and CEO.
- Preparation of and attendance at management meetings, taking minutes and admin support at all levels.
- Providing admin support to various projects and initiatives
- Supporting the company secretary and CEO in all admin, accounts, correspondence and policy implementation as well as other ad hoc duties as required
- Requires a relevant qualification preferably in Office Management Administration, Secretarial or a Business related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in a busy office environment
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality as demanded by the role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills
- Careful attention to detail and ability to communicate and build relationships
- Proficient IT skills, especially MS Office
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)