|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
|Tel||:||094 900 3979|
Role of this position
* Working with the Technical Supervisor deliver on a production schedule which effectively achieves output targets and delivery dates.
* Deliver on key performance metrics for the extrusion department.
* Ensure that products manufactured meet the specifications, performance & quality criteria of end users, customers, regulatory authorities and the company.
* Maintain effective communication with the Technical Supervisors and the Manufacturing Manager in order to promote awareness of and conform to customer requirements and safety.
* Support and provide technical input on new products/technologies and customer trials to meet scheduled delivery dates, through direct communication at shift handover meetings/project meetings.
* Attain technical expertise in extrusion technologies and materials.
* Work with the Technical Supervisors in implementing training programmes in the extrusion department.
* Actively lead and participate in work centre improvement groups and project teams to improve quality, reduce costs , eliminate waste and improve working methods, conditions, technology and communications. Utilise the lean manufacturing tools.
* Support the extrusion manager/project leader on new technology/ tooling/ materials required to meet production and sales objectives.
* Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies in a manner which conforms to the requirements of the clients quality system, particularly housekeeping, GMP and safety.
* Ensure all aspects of work order packages are completed in a timely and accurate manner as specified in the client s quality system to meet shipment dates.
* Complete equipment and process validation activities as per the clients quality system requirements.
* A relevant third level degree,Trade Qualification or on the job experience would be an advantage.
* Medical device or manufacturing experience is essential.
* Hands on experience in extrusion and plastics material knowledge is preferable.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 094 900 3979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.