|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Administrator for CMMS system
- Create assets, schedules and work events for all systems and equipment.
- Create and maintain work plans, measurement documents, schedules and work events.
- Create and maintain material spares records.
- Assist with preventative maintenance system, work requests system, calibration system, and ECN files.
- Maintain facilities documentation and vendor inspection/maintenance reports pertaining to cGMP related equipment and systems.
- Prepare CMMS KPI's and reports
- Follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- A recognized 3rd Level Engineering Qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of related GMP related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint) and experience with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org