CareerWise are currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial accountant on an initial 6-month basis, which could lead to further opportunities. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and be responsible for supporting the finance team across the full finance function including AP/AR, month end journals for various entities.
Role of this position
- Preparation and reconciliation of control accounts.
- Posting of month end Journals.
- Variance Analysis.
- Accruals and Prepayments.
- Cashflow preparation
- AP/AR support
- Internal Audit.
- Assist with review and preparation of SLAs, Master Agreements and other Inter- company/divisional documentation to support Transfer pricing requirements as required.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working within a medium sized international company.
- Project experience desirable.
- Strong accounting and systems skills.
- Experienced user of an ERP system is essential. Knowledge of SAP preferable.
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to us call Mark on 091 339914 / 0879463401
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)