Rapidly growing Medical Device company are looking to hire a Financial Accountant for their finance team in Mayo on an Initial 12 Month Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a dynamic & thriving business. A busy and varied role within the finance function and Suited to a confident and adaptable individual who is looking for broad experience and willing to take on a challenge. You support all accounting processes, through effective, efficient and regulatory (SOX) compliant finance processes, and in accordance with US GAAP/ Local GAAP (IFRS).
- Support of the monthly and quarterly financial reporting cycle, ensuring it is completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner in accordance with IFRS.
- Assist in preparing and posting management accounts.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Ensures all Intercompany accounts balance.
- Journal entry Approval.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation Approval.
- VAT/Vies/Intrastat reporting requirements.
- Support Internal and External Audits.
- Support other finance team members when required.
- Qualified Accountant - CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Knowledge of US GAAP reporting desirable.
- Detail orientation and exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience, Shared Services preferable.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)