A temporary HR Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Shannon based client for a period of approximately 3 months.
This is an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a busy HR function with a large multinational company.
Role of this position
- Supporting a busy HR function with all administration duties
- Dealing with highly confidential Human Resource documentation, including sick certs, contracts, offers
- Co-ordinating training and educational assistance for two manufacturing sites over numerous shifts. This includes negotiating with vendors, setting up PO's, liaising with management
- Relief reception cover from time to time
- Managing documentation such as employee files etc
- Adhoc administration duties as required
- Previous experience in an admin role, HR department experience would be a plus but not a necessity
- Accounts processing experience an advantage
- Excellent systems experience, in particular MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail and confidentiality a must
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)