HR Business Partner
|Title||:||HR Business Partner|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
HR / Training
Role of this position
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance.
- Drive employee engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development, employee relations and rewards.
- Help drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Build strong relationships based on trust with employees and leaders throughout their customer teams.
- Be a key influencer of leaders across the business.
- Be an 'Employee Champion' by ensuring that the employee's 'voice' is heard and their interests are fairly represented and, is accessible, approachable and constructively challenges leaders when appropriate. Ensure that 'natural justice principles' are adhered to.
- Ensure HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations
- Minimum of 4+ years previous experience is a HR related role required.
- Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary. Level 8 Degree or Masters Qualification would be a distinct advantage
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021 429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.