|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials
Manufacturing & Production
HR / Training
Role of this position
- Your primary function will be to ensure that all transactional tasks are completed correctly, however you will be provided with exposure to an exciting range of HR disciplines and will have hands on exposure and accountability from the outset.
- Develop and administer efficient HR administration systems to provide all necessary Human Resource Management information. Maintain the local HR files.
- Issue contracts, and starting documentation to new employees in compliance with local labour law and Company standards. Work with pension providers, health insurers and brokers also to that end. Ensuring all purchase orders and invoices are processed for prompt payment for the EMEA HR purchases.
- Ensure that all HR practices remain SOX (Sarbannes Oxley) compliant.
- Active involvement in the recruitment of staff in the region. This includes giving managers guidance for developing job descriptions/person specifications, giving guidance on compensation and benefits, controlling the correct approvals process for requisitions and offer approvals, shortlisting and issuing accurate and legally correct contracts of employment.
- Minimum of 4 years human resources experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University / College is preferred
- Prior experience of working in a Sox-controlled environment is preferred
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org