A Human Performance Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major Limerick based client.
You will develop and implement a global Human Performance program to drive reliable and resilient systems and processes with a focus on the human component.
Role of this position
- Develops, implements, and embeds a global human performance program (including error prevention tools, proactive error detection, and workplace and work process design), tailored to the company culture, to decrease the likelihood of human related events.
- Operates as a coach and mentor on the development of standards, deployment of strategies, and analysis of performance information.
- Develops and deploys right-sized human performance training that builds a blame-free culture and drives measurable improvements in work process design.
- Facilitates a culture of open reporting and blame-free investigations to increase the capability of the site to drive to effective problem solving in human related events.
- Determines the structure, drives implementation, and maintains engagement of an on-the-floor leadership observation program.
- Identifies strategic areas of opportunity for human performance by evaluating proactive performance metrics including management of remediation tasks.
- Manages projects remotely with travel required for global initiatives.
- May build and manage a Human Performance dedicated team.
- Primary degree in related field and 7+ years of experience.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies preferred.
- Strong understanding of contemporary human performance principles with proven ability to design and implement a human performance program.
- Ability to build effective working relationships and influence leadership and peers throughout all levels of the organization.
- Accepts and steers ambiguity into actionable results.
- Ability to multi-task and operate independently within challenging timelines.
- Clear communication skills and comfort developing and providing instructor led trainings
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)