An IT Applications Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client on a temporary basis at the outset.
This an opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational client.
Role of this position
- Responsible for the implementation, system maintenance and on-going support of various IT Applications.
- Responsible for application-specific documentation, design specs, test plans, and summary reports
- Ensuring the system meets the needs of the users
- Performs application monitoring and performance tuning
- Recommends and installs application updates, patches and fixes
- Monitors applications for readiness, availability and trend analysis
- Identifies and resolves application inconsistencies and defects
- Logs application support incidents and prepares resolution plans
- Provides end-to-end user support for assigned applications including troubleshooting problems at the application server level
- Provides administration activities such as user accounts, roles, access and privileges
- IT Project management
- Requires BS/BA in related field and minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferred
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)