Careerwise Recruitment are currently recruiting for IT Manufacturing Solutions Architect with a relevant third level qualification in Information Technology, Engineering and/or Information Systems, Computer Science with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience, ideally in a medical device / life science manufacturing environment. This role will require new thinking to deliver on fresh concepts for our clients manufacturing plants.
Role of this position
- The Manufacturing Solutions Architect will focus on the digital manufacturing strategy, Industry 4.0 and IoT embedded in lean manufacturing
- Manage and execute strategic projects within Industry 4.0, IOT, plant digitalization and smart factories).
- You will be required to develop a deep understanding of business strategies, objectives, and measurements that will deliver programs across digitisation and automation of operational activities.
- You will be required to develop a proof of concept and deliver this project from start-to-finish, driving blended teams of internal resources and consultants to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
- You will partner with the IT business relationship managers/ IT Site Leads to lead on program and project business value assessments as part of project ideation, initiation, and assessment.
- You will develop and communicate overall vision to Project delivery resources (BAs, PMs, Developers, Architects), while continually defining methods & processes to increase internal customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- You'll leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big data, to improve end-to-end operations from new product introduction to manufacturing.
- Qualified person to Degree level 8 qualification in Information Technology(IT), Engineering and/or Information Systems, Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in manufacturing digital strategy deployment and use of automation in world class production facilities ideally in a medical device / life science manufacturing environment.
- Deep knowledge of current technology capabilities and trends across applications, utilities, network operations and plant engineering infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable about computer-integrated manufacturing (CIM), design for manufacturability (DFM), flexible manufacturing, and lean manufacturing.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about MES / Shop floor control systems, Sensors and Equipment Integration (PLC / SCADA), Augmented Reality.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 -373938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.