IT Senior Manager
|Title||:||IT Senior Manager|
|Sector||:||Executive / Management|
Role of this position
- Responsibility for developing and implementing an end to end strategy for next generation IT systems supporting the entire operation
- Developing an end to end IT strategy encompassing all facets of the Manufacturing process that allows for flexibility as new manufacturing technologies are introduced.
- Oversees technology portfolio (hardware and software), in order to identify potential opportunities for investments
- Partnering with site Leadership for prioritization of site project portfolio
- Partnering with Engineering to shape the overall manufacturing strategy
- Strong leadership, effective manager of people especially in a cross-functional environment and strong team-building skills are required
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related technical field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience is required.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364990 or email: email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment - In Search of Excellence CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.