IT Support Administrator
|Title||:||IT Support Administrator|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
Role of this position
- The main responsibility of the IT System Administrator is to maintain the company's computer network.
- The incumbent must, among other things, support network users, purchase computer equipment, maintain and update the IT infrastructure.
- Tasks: - Making backup copies according to the procedure in place;
- Updating network equipment;
- Managing office equipment such as printer, fax, etc.;
- Intranet management;
- Network security management;
- Computer management;
- Supporting users for the use of recognized software;
- IP phone system management;
- Technical School in Computer Science or related field;
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
us if you have any queries or wish to withdraw or amend your consent.