|Sector||:||IT / Software|
Role of this position
- In-depth knowledge of PC hardware and software in particular the Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows 7/10 and above.
- SAP ERP or similar enterprise software experience highly desirable
- Experience in hardware installation and maintenance of laptops and desktops, processes and methodologies
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, computer conferencing systems, printers, application servers and administrative systems.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of network fundamentals relevant to desktop\clients administration and troubleshooting (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP routing).
- Works with vendor support to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Assist other departments with project support as required
- 2 -4 years' experience supporting Windows 7/10 and above desktop/laptop PCs
- Good experience in installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
- Good experience with SAP or similar ERP software systems
- Good experience in troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs
- Good experience in troubleshooting network, software, printing problems
- Experience in troubleshooting mobile devices, smart phones, tablets
- Good Communication, Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
us if you have any queries or wish to withdraw or amend your consent.