Injection Moulding Engineer
|Title||:||Injection Moulding Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Process Introduction of New Tools; Tool trials at tool makers and in-house, tool setup, qualification runs and handover to production.
- Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of IQ, OQ, PQ validation reports.
- Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers.
- Responsible for the Moulding Process Systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
- Troubleshooting, supporting Team Leaders as required.
- Liaising with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
- Develop/Implement maintenance programs for moulding and ancillary equipment.
- Degree in Polymer or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high volume moulding environment.
- Experience in cleanroom procedures and medical moulding.
- Familiar with process set up and validation, including performing process window studies, IQ,OQ,PQ highly desirable.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.