Junior QA Technologist
|Title||:||Junior QA Technologist|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
Role of this position
- Daily input in all areas of the factory to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures. In particular focusing on foreign body control, personnel hygiene, plant hygiene and housekeeping & documentation (as per daily GMP checklist).
- To be familiar with all global food safety standards & customer specific standards, ensuring that all specific clauses are being adhered to.
- To collate & review in process documentation on a daily basis, ensuring full compliance and reporting non-conformity. Ensuring that all documentation is file correctly and uploaded efficiently. Implement continuous improvement where necessary.
- To verify microwave oven powers and speeds on a weekly basis and report any non-conformances to management
- Taking part in daily taste panels with the Technical team. Carrying out specific product quality checks in process and reporting non-conformity to management.
- Carrying out chemical testing on water and other key points in the process
- Monthly assessments of maintenance toolboxes in high risk environment
- Completing Microbiological certification for key customers on a daily, weekly monthly basis.
- To proactively take part in customer audits where required. Assisting in preparation for audits and arranging traceability's and other documentation as required
- Degree level qualification in a Food Science Discipline or similar discipline
- 1-2 years previous experience in a quality role.
- Technically competent
- Very strong organisational skills with excellent documentation management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.