Lead Automation Specialist
|Title||:||Lead Automation Specialist|
|Sector||:||IT / Software
Engineering & Technical
Role of this position
- To provide specialist technical knowledge and project management expertise to the Automations engineering team.
- To lead the Automation team to deliver site automation projects, developing project scope, budget, capital approval and implementation plan.
- To be responsible for maintaining control of the automation cost within annual budget.
- To manage and develop the staff in the automation engineering department through involvement, delegation, and regular reviews of performance.
- To work closely with Manufacturing engineering/Product R&D within the group, to design/develop future products/processes leading to more cost-effective manufacturing capability.
- To have overall responsibility for implementing capital expenditure projects and budget preparation for the plant.
- To maintain control of financial and human resources of the automation engineering department in compliance with policies and systems.
- To develop, establish, and maintain the infrastructure and systems of control required to achieve conformity to product and servicing requirements including control of the design and build phases (CE-Mark, ISO13485)
- Successful candidate must have a track record of success in an engineering environment, an Engineering Degree or equivalent and at least 10 years experience in medical device manufacturing environment is required, with at least 5 years at supervisory/managerial level
- A background in machine building, automation, polymer processing, moulding is desirable.
- A business mindset capable of adding value within budget constraints.
- A solid track record in leading manufacturing process conversion from manual systems to automated/controlled systems
- A creative side that can guide/support new technologies design and development.
- Strong communication/influencing skills specifically in handling questions around intricate technical detail.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of machine building (concept to commercial introduction), applying leading edge systems/methodology.
- Knowledgeable in regulations associated with machine building for Medical Device commercial manufacturing.
- A logical, structured, analytical mindset.
- A strong Project Management/Execution approach.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.