A Maintenance Technician is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine Preventative/Predictable Maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
- Utilizes machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- 5 + years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience with repair of hand tools, operating machine tools, electrical measuring instruments, and CNC machine tools including spindle bearing, ball screws, spindle headstocks, axis feed systems, and hydraulics/pneumatics
- PLC control logic troubleshooting.
- Strong electrical and controls capabilities.
- Strong Mechanical and electro Pneumatics capabilities
- Computer literate with MS Office skills.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)