|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
Role of this position
- Ensure business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business.
- Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
- May ensure Inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements and in line with Corporate policies.
- May coordinate the completion of the monthly financial results, projections and budget submissions in accordance with internal deadlines.
- Reporting of key cost drivers (e.g. Scrap, Absorption, Labour Efficiency, COGS and Inventory) to business owners on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Partner with Business Unit Leaders / Value Stream Managers with regard to the ongoing development of their financial knowledge and the preparation of monthly financial projections
- Work with the Business Units / Value Streams to ensure internal controls are working effectively
- Work closely with Continuous Improvement team to understand and develop product processing times to establish full product costings, understand cell/product productivity and validate cost reduction opportunities
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives
- Third Level qualification or equivalent experience
- Ideally a Qualified Professional Accounting qualification
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a Finance position supporting a high performance manufacturing operation
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and proficient use of MS Office applications
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. For further information please contact Brendan Long (Executive Search) on 00353 61 365972 for more information. Or apply on line on link below CareerWise Recruitment www.careerwise.ie In Search of Excellence Specialists in the recruitment of Senior Management, Technical/Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Specialists, IT and Accounting personnel in the ICT and Medical Device/Pharma Sectors. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999