Manager of Analytics
|Title||:||Manager of Analytics|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Accounting & Finance
Role of this position
* Use analytical tools and techniques to understand, predict, & improve performance
* Balance a hands-on approach with the ability to work through others to deliver rapid, high quality analysis on a broad range of topics.
* Gather & analyse data to solve complex problems & evaluate scenarios,
* Accelerate the development and delivery of the Make Analytics Strategy & Roadmap.
* Lead the delivery of a best-in-class analytical capability, encompassing technology & people.
* Subject matter expertise in data analysis and visualization.
* Highly Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Familiarity with large data sets, data manipulation, and data cleansing.
* Experience of working with Business Intelligence tools e.g. Qlik, PowerPivot, or Tableau.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in: Statistics, Computer Science, BIS
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.