MANUFACTURING COST ACCOUNTANT
CareerWise recruitment are currently seeking a Manufacturing and Cost Accountant on behalf of our client based in East Cork. Its an excellent opportunity with a market leader who provide a great career path.
- Provision of detailed weekly financial and non-financial manufacturing KPIs;
- Support in the preparation of monthly and year-end management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial budgets;
- Conduct inventory analysis and controls, including stock audits / cycle counts, and inventory reconciliations;
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and other cost reduction activities. Act as a champion to drive and implement recommended changes.
- Drive any risk management initiatives from a site perspective
- Represent the site on all interactions required with internal and external auditors;
- Provide advice and financial support to the Site management team and wider finance department.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA,CIMA, ACA,CPA);or at Final Exams
- 2+ years accountancy experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)