A Permanent Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The focus is on providing Stable, Flexible and Cost effective Manufacturing processes that produce the highest quality products through innovative engineering services and solutions. Manufacturing Engineers are directly involved in maintaining and continuously improving the manufacturing process to the highest standards. Superb opportunities to progress.
Role of this position
- You will contribute to and give technical support to required site visitor programs as required.
- You will be responsible for manufacturing line products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of on line process equipment.
- You will provide technical support to junior engineering staff and assume responsibility for employees training and development as well as providing technical support in field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will be taking an engineering lead on process improvement/validation activities and ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities.
- You will also take a technical lead on Lean Sigma initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
- You will participate /core team member in PDP Projects and Product Transfer products.
- You will liaise with other plants regarding technical issues.
- You will undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business unit objectives.
- You will generate and supervise technical support for product(s), in line with marketing plans.
- We are looking for a qualified person to 3rd Level 8 Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with process/product development, ideally in medical device industry and knowledge of process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations, manufacturing engineering role and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous.
- Change and Thinks Critically & Makes Sound Decisions.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)