Manufacturing Process Specialist
|Title||:||Manufacturing Process Specialist|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
Role of this position
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing processes and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment
- Investigating and resolving Deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of operational experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem solving tools/techniques an advantage
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.