A Mechanical Design Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- Surveys the brownfield or greenfield sites to mark up existing drawings or to generate as-built drawings of existing installations.
- Generates Process and Instrument drawings, General Arrangement drawings, detailed sectional, orthographic and isometric piping drawings, as required for individual mechanical, structural and civil projects.
- Produces bills of materials from Technical drawings
- Participates in Design Review and Risk Assessment with Project Engineer/Project Leader
- Liaises with the contract facilitators and contractors during construction to ensure accurate implementation of the design.
- Experience working on chemical process and/or power piping projects, to EN, ASME or ANSI standards desirable
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, storage tanks, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and other process equipment desirable
- Knowledge of welding design and standards desirable
- Knowledge of mechanical drawing and workshop drawing symbols and conventions highly desirable
- Proficiency and experience working with Autocad to produce detailed mechanical or civil technical drawings is essential.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)