An NPI Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering support to manufacturing, and the development of existing and new process technologies.
Role of this position
- Working with Process Development engineers in both concept and development phases for design of manufacture and operational readiness.
- Design, Flow, H&S, Ergonomics, Challenge the process with respect to lab v's inspections, lean design of processes.
- Utilizing problem solving tools to work with NPD on root causing issues in the development phase.
- Strong Operational knowledge with respect to metric requirements and lean tool deployment.
- URS, calibration, EIQ, EOQ, OQ, PQ and PPQ's - understanding capability requirements.
- Manage a variable workload to meet/exceed key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity.
- Improve manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Level 8 Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Catheter assembly experience a definite advantage including braided shaft assembly and reflow, tip bonding and handle assembly.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)