Network Support Engineer L3
|Title||:||Network Support Engineer L3|
|Sector||:||IT / Software|
Role of this position
- Be part of worldwide premium technical support team.
- Provide dedicated support to top resellers and integrators.
- Possibility of onsite support for larger accounts.
- Support of sales when needed through delivering proof of concept and designed solutions.
- CCNA, other network qualifications always desirable. Be familiar with Firewalls, LAN, L2 & L3 Switching, WAN (NAT & RIP, OSPF), VPN.
- Experience of supporting NAS and SAN devices is desirable, including integration with active directory and backup software vendors. Any virtualization training or experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of wireless networks and wireless securities is desirable.
- Good understanding of PC hardware/software and the Windows/Mac OSx/Linux operating systems.
- Fluent English required and another European language would be a bonus
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org