|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
|Location||:||Cork - City|
Role of this position
- Manage daily throughput on all production lines.
- Manage Direct Reports in line with Company Performance Management Program
- Drive Lean process improvement using lean tools & concepts
- Co-ordinate maintenance work in line with planning & sales demand
- Create, maintain & report on a Maintenance plan
- Input into annual Capital Expenditure Plan.
- Ensure Inventory Management procedures & controls are adhered to.
- Assist in developing Current Production Planning Process
- Assist in the preparation of 14 monthly Forward Capacity Plans for main production lines in line with Forecast
- Calculate weekly/daily production schedules based on current run rates
- Degree in Engineering or Chemistry or similar qualification
- 5 or more years' experience in planning/operations.
- An ability to work in an organised fashion, a self- starter with the ability to motivate teams.
- Proven track record in people management, inventory management to maximize financial performance & lean principles.