Operations Support Specialist
|Title||:||Operations Support Specialist|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production|
Role of this position
- Working with the team to deliver at key times such as quarter end and to deadlines.
- Overall responsibility of Reverse supply chain & Rework in the EMEA Region.
- Planning of stock replenishment at multiple regional Tech Support DC's across EMEA.
- Managing out-of-stock or fulfillment related issues, to ensure fast resolution and minimal disruption to the supply chain.
- Local point of contact for Tech Support team and Tech Support DC's for all queries.
- Manage all local testing, relating to product in region.
- Ensuring monthly Tech Support DC KPI's and SLA's are maintained and updated.
- Generating meaningful and accurate management information reports.
- Managing monthly cycle count activity at DC's.
- Ensuring inventory book to books are updated in a timely manner at all DC's.
- Minimum 3 years work experience of either or all of Supply chain, Customer Order, after sales or Logistics environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party logistics suppliers.
- Experience in working in an electronics manufacturing company an advantage.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021 429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.