|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
Role of this position
- Support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Monitors the status of programs and projects and provides technical interpretation and expertise,
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different projects/ process improvements
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
- Researches business and technical issues to establish where improvements are possible.
- A Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
- Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.