Mechanical Process Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our MAYO based client.Magnificent Opportunity for a Process Engineer to excel their skillset within an Engineering Medical Device company.
Role of this position
- Provides support to Manufacturing and Maintenance to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimise existing processes and to ensure that production goals are met.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Analyses and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and Process Development to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Evaluates new machinery and technology
- Product/machine validation and testing
- Process costing
- Report writing and preparing presentations to communicate findings
- Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance
- Bachelor Engineering Degree (Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience.
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification desirable
- PC Literate (word processing, spreadsheets, data base), CAD and a good knowledge of project Management tools.
- Good understanding of FMEA, ISO 9001:2015
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)