Exciting new opportunity for a **Process Scientist** with a top multinational in Limerick.
The Process Scientist will support the Manufacturing Support Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and Process Validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
Role of this position
- Supports all Process Validation activities.
- Define Process Validation Strategies.
- Author, review and approve Process Validation protocols and reports.
- Schedule and support Process Validation executions.
- High level of technical and scientific writing required.
- Present Process Validation documents at regulatory audits.
- Technical and Scientific experience in cell culture and downstream operations for daily monitoring, troubleshooting and investigations.
- Performs scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required.
- Provide technical floor support for Manufacturing operations.
- Performs product and process impact assessments.
- Participates in or Lead process and quality risk assessments.
- Presents findings at group and at interdepartmental meetings.
- Communicate information on current process data which may impact Process Validation.
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2 years' experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience.
- cGMP experience is desirable.
- Relevant Quality Assurance experience is desirable.
- Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ year's relevant experience will also be considered.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373 938 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)